A centralized, one-stop governmental site to make it easier for businesses to access services to help them grow and hire
Learning Express Computer Skills are dynamic online multimedia tutorials that help patrons and students learn the fundamentals of the computer, the internet and popular software from Adobe, Microsoft and Windows.
These step-by-step builders will help users create effective cover letters and resumes that get them noticed. As you build, expert advice, easy-to-follow instructions, and helpful samples are available to help through each step of the writing process and resume creation.
This online resource brings together thousands of authentic, national and state-specific legal forms for everything from wills, bankruptcy, and divorce to forms relevant to small business owners.
The Missouri Bar provides the following resources at MissouriLawyersHelp.org:
- Lawyer Search, a free online tool to help you find a lawyer to hire who is in good standing and currently accepting new clients (search by areas of practice or location)
- The Official Missouri Directory of Lawyers, where you can confirm if a lawyer is licensed and in good standing with the Supreme Court of Missouri
- Missouri.FreeLegalAnswers.org, an online service for low income Missouri residents to get free legal answers about non-criminal problems from volunteer lawyers
- A list of discounted and pro bono legal service providers
A limited quantity of tax forms will be available at the Library in 2019. Library staff will help you find forms or information, however, we cannot help you fill out forms or provide tax advice. For help finding forms, please visit the Library or call the Reference Desk at 636.586.3858.
Federal Tax Information
- Forms & Publications
- Electronic Filing Information
- Free Electronic Filing (Free File)
- Affordable Care Act Tax Provisions
- Mailing Address for Federal Tax Returns (Missouri Residents)
Tax assistance 800-829-1040
TTY/TDD Help 800-829-4059
Missouri Tax Information
The MO Department of Revenue is no longer providing paper forms for libraries to distribute. Missouri forms can be downloaded and printed using the resources below.
Missouri Department of Revenue Tax Assistance Center
Truman Building, 301 W. High St., Room 330, Jefferson City, MO 65101
Where’s My Refund
- Missouri Department of Revenue Refund or Balance Due Status
- (573) 526-TAXX (8299)
- IRS (Federal) Refund Status
- (800) 829-4477
Local Taxpayer Assistance
Click on the links below to find tax help locations around the St. Louis area.